ARISGEN-GET640 is a generator set providing for a Continuous Service with three phase continuous power: 640 kW (800 kVA) at 400 V – 50 Hz.
The generator is integrated in a 20 ft shelter made of high yield stress steel with a skid base. It is prearranged for lifting with fork lift system. Its sound proof case guarantees a maximum residual sound pressure of 72 dB(A) measured at 7 meters.
It is heli-liftable through the barycentric hook of the helicopter and can be airborne by C130 in compliance with the pertaining laws in force. It is compatible with all military transportation systems.
- turbo-diesel engine at 1500 rpm,
- engine revolution electronic automatic governor
- water cooling
- 12 consecutive hours range
- 1800 l integrated tank
- fuel control device for fire-fighting safety
- fuel transfer kit
- three phase synchronous alternator with AREP and AVR
- condensate proof heater for alternator winding
- digital control electric panel
- power and bar output panel
- case with internal lightning and side doors allowing inspections/maintenance
- operations and access to the generator electric panel
- weight: 9 t
Optional on demand:
- telescopic mast for outside lightning
- integrated fire-fighting system
- lifting ropes
- subsystem for power distribution to ISO 10 ft module with additional tank and transfer pump
- extended warranty
- logistic technical support.